Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Arrival

Our bedframe that we ordered in early August finally arrived.
I'm OFF tdy..
Unfortunately,
there was a portion of the wood which was broken.
I demanded for a change.
They better.
Then again as it is a customised order,
they said it will take 3 - 4 weeks again for delivery.
I told them, it should be NO problem.
They should anyway !
We paid for it !
Don't have much to blog.
That's all.
Other than that,
life has been busy as wedding is getting nearer..
Insya' Allah. Amin.
We are busy with preps, final choice, confirmations & more.
We have started to gather our guests name & addresses for us to send the wedding invitations soon.
As soon as the card is ready for collection.
Honestly babe,
Some thought that my wedding is a grand one.
Even my own brother thought so.
Answer is NO lah..
My wedding is a simple & sederhana sahajer..
Closest ones will be invited.
Not that I am stingy..
Yes wedding is once in a lifetime..
Personal preference..
I prefer to spend the other cost for our other needs.
Like our house renovations & more.
Its just me.
I don't know but I felt that nowadays job is so insecure ryte..
So at this moment when I am having a comfortable income,
personally I don't dare to take the risk to spend too much on my wedding.
Although its sederhana babe..
I calculated that the whole ceremony will be costing me almost 25K.
I am paying it all by myself.
98.99% Cost is ON me.
So...
I really don't want to spend tooo much lah..
Of course my parents are chipping in ..
All I hope now is that the whole event will go thru smoothly & a blissful marriage for life.
Amin.
Thanks to my babes who have cared & asked so much abt my preps.
I appreciate you babe's concerns.
Quote of the day
" Its NOT the price, its the thought that counts. "