Monday, August 31, 2009

Bday Meet-Up

It is a wonderful day to start with.
Off we were to Plaza Singapura to celebrate our belovad Naz's Bday.
Belated in fact ~
Our meet up was @ Cafe Cartel.
In case if you are wondering,
Yes I didn't puasa.
Period ah.
Coincidentally, first day.
So, it was Ms. Vicky's idea to have it there..
As it will be convenient for her to get back to office.
She just took a time off during luch to meet us.
We were supposed to get Naz's Bday present,
which the plan was supposed to be me buying it before the meet-up.
Unfortunately, due to my exhaustion..
I couldn't wake up early this morning.
And so, I took the train though.
No Taxi, save cost.
Called Vicky,
told her to get a Bday cake if she happens to bump into a cake shop nearby.
Of course she nagged at me lah.
Never inform her earlier lah..this lah..that lah...
Still, she managed to buy it.
heheh.
Predicting that maybe I will be late,
I was the earliest to reach.
Half an hour early.
Got ourselves a seat for four reserved first.
Later, Vicky arrived.
Then 15 minutes later, the bDay gerl.
Honestly,
Such a bad experience to tell you.
Naz & me were damn pissed with the service & food.
Worst was, I have had better & delicious steak in Swensen.
Tsk !!
Service was damn lousy & slow !
The staff approached us in front of bDay gerl,
saying..
" I'm sorry, there's something wrong with the cake, we couldn't lite up the candles."
Damn it !!
In front of Naz?
Was it a surprise anymore??!! stupid ryte they all..
Bodoh !
That was my first & last experience I would ever want with Cafe Cartel.
Too bad.
Later on, Vicky had to leave.
Of course something was being said.
And I am truly disappointed & pissed.
In fact, it spoiled my whole day.
According to Naz, she was affected too.
Well, don't want to mention it here.
After lunch was over,
Naz & me headed to Orchard Rd to look for her preferred bDay present.
Bought her a Braun Buffel wallet & Mascara.
lol ~
Glad she is happy.
Had a drink & hang out for awhile for a chat @ IndoChine.
Then headed home.
** Pics will be uploaded when I can**
Remember my lappy is down.
This is blogged in office.
Quote of the day
" Happy Birthday babe. Sorry venue was upsetting. "