Gosh its been a bit tiring as I am having Diorhea.
And every time before I need to take my guest,
my tummy starts to " drama ".
Haiyooo...
Have to bear with it.
3 days never go toilet, that's why lah !
Hmmph !
Anw,
Yes babe..
the Pre-wedding pics I have collected..
Nice...
So now we have to choose one for our display.
Surprise lah..
Can't tell you now yet !
Only ONE of my babe have had the honour to see it.
Haiyo..talking about babes...
Lately lately..
Missing you babe ...( Ctea )
Busy je kita berdua...
Maklum lah..
Saving money...
Bila nak jumpa...
si ' dia ' tu.. malas lah... penat lah..
Benci tau ~!!!!!!!!!!
And I have just got my Pay yesterday...
Today it's finished.
Paid all my bills.
Tsk ~!
Have to wait until end of Sept aru gaji lagi...
Sob..sob...
Hari Raya this year will be very minimal kind for me & Baby.
Simple.
Oklah, I got to go..
Last set of clients to do presentation.
Till I blog again.
Tata ~
Slamat Berbuka later k ?
Quote of the day
" If you are fated to meet, you will. "

