In office rite now..
Blogging..
Compiled all lenses order.
Fuhhh.. alot sia...
And so I have to report to work 10 AM today..
will be finishing by 3 PM..
Meeting my Photographer later @ 4.30 PM, City Hall...
To collect my Pre-Wedding pics..
Can't wait..
I am too tired to blog tooo much.
Can't gossip or talk much about issues.
Puasa Mah ~
Anw, I am sooo falling in love...
with...
Upin & Ipin !!!!!!!!!
Heheheheh. so funny sey the story...
Betol..betol..betol...
LOL~
Babes, watch it !
So cute ~!
And as for now,
With regards about our wedding preps..
Alhamdulillah,
ALL the hantaranz stuffz are done !
Arrangements for other issues related to our wedding,
almost there too~
Wow..
Scarily near ya..
Like we have September coming in...
Then...
October..
Finally, the BIG day comes !
( Insya'Allah )
Time really passes by sooo fast...
Tsk ~!
Soo excited to send out my invitation cards.
Unfortunately, NOT ready yet..
hehe..
Dat's all for today.
Bye.
Quote of the day
" Your dreams is in your own hands. "

