Oklah..
had not quite a bad weekends...
I've only got 1 deal this week.
Alhamdulillah,
I have already hit my 1st stage target @ work.
Now heading to my next MAXIMUM target.
Insya'Allah... Amin..
Back at home awhile ago,
I was calling the Delivery Number who will be delivering our bedframe ..
I was really damn pissed off..
This person dah lah tak tahu cakap English.
Tak paham paham orang kata...
POSTPONE!!!!!
She kept saying..,
" huh? huh? sehh-mo-xie? wei..huh? huh? "
Astarghfir'allah hal'azim..
Hilang sabar kejap babe !!!!!!!
At last, tak dapat postpone.
Pemalas agaknya..
She said
" Cannot change..cannot change "
Macam paham je apa aku cakap.
Ada je dia ingat aku nak tukar bedframe.
Haizz...
Well anyway..
Congrats to my dearest babe,
..:: Naazrina ::..
She was proposed by her beloved Mr. Big (Soren),
a day before her Birthday.
Not forgetting..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!!!!!!!
So happy for you babe.
May more happiness come into your life.
Collected my Make-up sets from Bella.
Now @ Baby's grandma's house.
Breaking fast with his family tonite.
Mee Rebus...
Yummy...
Yesterday was @ my parent's place for Buka.
We had ...
Bagedel, sambal goreng, ayam goreng,
Sayur pucuk manis masak lemak( i think so )
&
Not forgetting..
Telur mata lembu...
Wooohooooooooooo........
Oklah..
Me sedang puasa-ing,
cannot blog much.
Penat k.
Bye.
Slamat berbuka to my dearest babes.
Quote of the day
" If it's NOT yours, It means it is NOT. Understand ? "

