Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Congratulations to Dearest Babe, Alia !

Welcome to the world,
Dearest Aufa Dzulfiqar !!!!!!!
Would like to wish dearest babe, Alia..
Congratulations for your newborn baby !
I am truly sincerely and EXTREMELY happy the moment Karim forwarded me Faizal's SMS.
Can't wait to meet you soon.
Apologise for not being able to visit you at the hospital as I have got lots of errands to run.
Hope you love the hamper which have been delivered to you on your special day ~
There's definitely time for us to meet soon !!!
Will be visiting you maybe next week.
Insya'Allah..
Once again,
Congrats for being a new Hot Momma now !
Heheheh...
See you soon...
With lots of hugs & kisses !
Meanwhile, managed to have a chat with Dearest Ctea,
though I'm quite busy at work..
*winkz*
Have a lot of holidays booking confirmations to settle for my members.
Haiyo...
Can't wait for our Australia Trip in November !
Insya'Allah. Amin.
Oklah..
too happy already by my babe's happiness of a newborn baby.
Got to go..
I want to go home now..
Bye !
Quote of the day
" A new baby is like the beginning of all things-wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities. "