Monday, August 10, 2009

My Public Holiday

And so MOST people are having their OFF day,
we've got to work our *ss off.
Heheh..
Tapi ok lah,
Nak hit 2nd target nya pasal.
Sanggup keje bersungguh sungguh.
Cey..............
So anw,
Syukur Alhamdulillah that I end with 134,000 in total Volume for my target.
Amin.
Let's start a brand new one this Friday!
Went to Anchorpoint to look at the wallpapers..
Fuuuyooo..
Mahal nya...
1 Roll $460++...
Ada yg $150++ lah and I tell you babe...
Its soooooooooo lawahh.......
Geram tgk...
But unfortunately, I just can't get it.
Mum & Dad wants to move house soon after I get married.
So what's the point to do all these expensive re-decoration of my room.
Baby & I just decided to re-paint the room and bought a new bed frame.
Will be delivered very soon.
By end of this month.
And so...
Mum said to Baby..
" Time passes by so fast ya...Just TWO more months plus to go..."
Baby chuckles and said..
" Yalah Cik.. "
Insya'Allah everything will go thru smoothly.
Anw,
we prepared all the newspaper pasting.
Tmrw will be painting the room.
Have an invitation for gathering at one of my colleague's place, Katherine.
At Yishun..
Hmm.. If I have sometime, I'll drop by babe.
Oklah got to go.
I'm reali tired for the day.
Bye !
Quote of the day
" No ONE owns you, except God. "