Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lately ?

Hmmm..
How have I been lately ay ?
Busy !
Really......... Busy.
Busy at work,
working so hard to achieve my income goal so as to cover the wedding costs & etc.
I ended my future pay cheque for the month of September with a Big Smile.
Insya'Allah,
everything will be just fine.
For the very first time I hit my biggest pay cheque working in MVCI.
Alhamdulillah lah sgt.
Amin.
Anw,
I am so dying into getting myself a iPhone3GS.
It did disappoint me a LOT!
They don't have stock, yet!
Even the normal iPhone have no stock either.
Benci!!
So to at least buy something to reward myself although the pay cheque is pending ...
Hehe..
I was contemplating on buying myself...
a Gucci handbag
OR
anything else.
That anything else..
Nothing came into my mind..
Until...........
I walked into Zara the other day,
I don't remember which day as I've lost track to blog..
I bought this heels.
White in corour...
It was damn gorgeous that even when I was trying it out a few times,
the security guard,
( a Chinese Uncle)
showed me the thumb signal
( very good ).
And so YES !
It was LOVE at first sight ~ !
Then again I was there trying it out for almost half an hour.
Coz...
$200 for my heels ?
Its been since a while ago I bought myself expensive heels.
I don't really use them except to work or clubs.
To cut story short...
I bought it lah!
I still haven't use it yet as I haven't go for my pedicure.
My nails need to get some "work" done.
Hehehehhe...
Oklah..
today is a great day.
Just like my yesterday.
Except today I'm done from work by this hour.
Wants to go home now.
Till I blog again..
Tata !
Quote of the day
" Don't let anyone bring you down or condemn u by saying you are useless,
stupid, 'bengap' or wat sort ever.
Coz IF they are really people who are considered your loved ones,
they don't say those NASTY things.
Damn it to these people ! "
** They simply forgot, They themselves ain't NOT A PERFECT ONE **