Great morning.
Although I am really exhausted after sleeping late last nite,
I still managed to go to work.
I have an appointment with Dr. Tan pulak.
A referral by my existing member.
Alhamdulillah I have a New Member again today.
Was done for work by 1 P.M since 11 A.M..
I settled all the paperwork & bookings for my members,
and out from my office.
Took the shuttle bus service to City Hall MRT.
Luckily I got out fast.
Soon, I started to realize..
More crowds were surrounding me..
People in Red & White..
I believe they were all on their way to watch the NDP Live ?
Hmmm...
So semangat ah ~
Of course mah..
National Day katakan..
Well I am excited but I just want to sleep for now.
Heheh..
Bought Long John Silver for my early dinner.
Padahal aru 4 P.M sakz..
LOL~!
Baby was getting ready to go play soccer with his friends.
Linda babe SMS-ed me to join..
But I was rather tired.
Nie pun mcm nak lelap je mata..
Oklah..
NDP also da start on TV.
YOU! Go do your stuffs k.
Me nak tgk NDP,
and try to sleep early tonite.
Besok work lah.
Tues & Wed then OFF.
Tsk ~!
Oklah.. tata ~
Quote of the day
" Happy 44th Birthday Singapore ! "


