Tuesday, August 4, 2009

IKEA

Busy going to Ikea !
Alexandra & Tampinese.
All the way babe !
Then, Mustafa Centre.
Shopping for our groceries.
Not much to say.
Except FRUSTRATIONS.
Damn it..!
My lappy is down.
The battery is already exhausted of being re-charged over & over again, I guess.
Apparently, at times I can't even switch on my lappy.
Whats life like without having my laptop switched on for a day ???
HELL !
It's like my life !
Been using this laptop, mummy bought it for me since I was 18.
Now almost turning 24.
Count lah how many years ?!
I service the laptop regularly.
Install all the latest system updates.
Now, all that it does is shutting itself OFF.
The battery is almost to ZERO.
Although I plug in my adapter.
It is NOT possible.
I don't know how baby managed to charge it at least to 74 %.
Now I'm using this lappy at a fast speed typing mode.
Wanting to update this & that.
Oklah, at least I'm home early tdy.
Thanks to my colleague for giving me a lift home.
I'm hungry.
Waiting for baby to be home frm his match to have dinner together.
Oklah babe.
Gtg.
Bye ~
Quote of the day
" Expect silence. "