Monday, August 3, 2009

A day with my HEART(s)

My OFF day with people I love so much.

Me & dearest Sasha

Baby & Sasha.
We went to get my lipstick at CK Tang w Sasha's staff's discount.
Surveyed shoes.
Had our meals at Lucky Plaza.
Unfortunately, nothing really attract my attention.
Except for one of this Heels.
Hmm..
The sales person went all the way to another branch to get it for me.
Making me feel obligated.
Sheeesshh....
I have till this Monday to decide.
Anw,
We went to see "this" shoe..
Baby & me liked our individuals shoes,
Unfortunately...
Baby's size was out of stock..
As for mine..
Almost bought it until we saw a tag stated,
" PIG " skin.
Tsk !
Later when we were getting tired of window shopping..
We had to rush home.
Took a cab as I have to meet my deco planner to do some re-confirmations.
It was about 8 P.M by then.
Had to go to one of my member's house to send their membership kit.
Luckily they are staying near my home.
When we reached home,
yes we are both very tired.
Want to go sleep now.
Lucky tomorrow I'm OFF, again.
Quote of the day

" Expect Silence "

" R.S.T.L.N.E "