Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bridesmaid Meeting

And so we had a meet up today.
Ekin, Lala, Fizah, myself ...
And not forgetting the Bride-to-Be,
...Mala...
Oh wait !
One more little person..
Dearest Baby Zafri was also there to participate !
Hehehe..
So adorable & handsome!
We had to meet up for our discussions.
The bridesmaid discussions, of course.
Pictures will only be uploaded if I am able to get those pics from Ekin.
Unfortunately,
I didn't bring my camera.
Duh !
We went to Breeks to have dinner.
I had a Potato Island only,
coz I'm afraid Baby mite want to have dinner with me.
So, I don't want to be too full.
Had our laughters & catching up with each other too!
Can't wait for Mala's Big Day !
Have a safe journey Lala !
Got to go to bed now.
Working tmrw morning.
Nites.
Quote of the day
" Friends for Life "