Our Dearest Rosmala got hitched !
...::: Mala & Shah :::...
May you both have a blissful marriage,
and lastz Forever !!
Went to her place in the morning.
Saw her " NIKAH " pics from Ekin's camera.
Tsk ~ !!
I missed it.
Soooo gorgeous babe !!!
Then the show begins..
The Groom arrived approximately around 1.15 P.M..
Very punctual ~
In fact Mala haven't arrived.
I think they waited on the other side for abt only 5mins.
The gorgeous bride arrived,
sat at her place..
As usual, the rest of the show took place.
Here are pics of the bridesmaid for dearest Mala..
US lah !!! Of course..
Hhahahaha...
Not forgetting !!
Our dearest Lil Zafri !!
Love him so much...
What happened was,
when his mummy (Fizah) haf to drive the bride to the venue,
I stayed with Zafri & her maid.
Ekin tagged along with Fizah.
When the bikes came escorting the groom,
with all the noises..
Gosh~ Zafri was soooo terrified.
Surprisingly..although I did play with him like once in awhile,
he laid out his both hands and turned to me..
wanting me to carry him.
The moment I carried him,
he grabbed me so tight and laid his head on my left shoulder.
My heart melted.
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee kids !
Seriously.
The feeling was soooo auwww...
Can't describe lah.
The gerlz arrived awhile later.
We also sempat Cam whoring...
Overall was a blast !
Great wedding with great friends around me.
I miss those times we had in school.
The only babes missing..
Lala - Have a weeding to attend (Overseas)
Lisda - I have no idea. I know babe is pregnant.
Azura - I have no idea.
Diyana - Now with 6 kids? Stil jambu. Never see her. No news.
** I really wish to have all of them present on my Wedding Day **
Insya'Allah. Amin.
I enjoyed the whole event.
Update on Aidah & Hassan's Wedding pic.
Quote of the day
" Congrats Dearest Mala ~ "

