Wow !
Time really past so fast..
Too fast..
TWO more days to go for our R.O.M.M Registrations.
Syukur alhamdulillah,
I've got another deal again.
From a nice Indonesian couple.
My God they are really soooooo rich..
I must say,
they are very nice, humble, fun rich people.
Not like some.
Not becoz they did business with me that encouraged me to say they are nice,
even IF they didn't,
I will say I had a great time with them.
Some more...
they asked me to recommend which club to partyy...
I suggested St. James.
Whatever.
They are the very open minded couple.
Nearly aged 50.
Looks like 35.
No joke.
Ended my day from work by following Baby to Marina Sq.
Again I was the last one to leave the office.
I guess so ?
Bought some stuffs @ Topman & Topshop.
Had nasi lemak for dinner along the way.
Home sweet home.
Sleeping soon.
Tmrw morning have to wake up 8 A.M again.
Gd nite !
Quote of the day
" It comes by itself "


