Sunday, June 7, 2009

Birthday Nite

Happy Birthday to my dearest..
..:: Baby Aliah ::..
Met baby at the stadium around 6 P.M...
Rite after my work.
We are suppose to meet my family members at Eunos.
My Cousin's house.
Before going,
we had to go somewhere else first as Baby's colleague's child passed away.
So he went to meet his colleague with his other frenz.
While me ?
I wait in the car lah...
Later nearly 8 P.M we went off.
By the time we arrived,
mum & dad & gandma was goin home already.
They mentioned,
tmrw working, all tired.
So, baby & I went to cousin's house,
My bro & his fiancee was there..
with another of my aunt & uncle.
Not forgetting all the small toddlers were there..
We stayed till almost 2 A.M.
I don't know why eh,
but if I met my Cousin nie,
slalu end up soooo many things we all talk.
It can be all nite long...
Sheessshh....
While we were busy talking,
Baby was reminding me.
Don't forget to register our " date ".
Anytime by now. Heheheh...
Oklah tired already.
Wanna go to bed.
Nites.
** We brought camera, but didnt took any pics. Duh ! **
Above is a pic of baby Aliah.
Quote of the day
" Great conversations "