Friday, June 5, 2009

Alhamdulillah. Amin.

After last few weeks of nightmares !
God have always been with me & always be with me..
He answered my prayers.
Took sometime..
but I managed to go through it.
Whats more BLESS-FUL...?
Is to have myself a deal after some time...
Last week I had a deal with an Indonesian Couple..
US$ 23,000..
Alhamdulillah. Amin.
Yesterday..
I got myself a US$17,500 deal...
And syukur alhamdulillah..
Today,
I had a US$23,000 deal...
Alhamdulillah. Amin.
I really need it.
For our future.
Insya'Allah more to come..
Small also never mind lah...
I will still be grateful & thankful.
Received a call from mummy this morning,
was told to inform me & baby....
Sunday,
its Baby Aliah's Bday @ Eunos.
Hmmm...
Have to go after work lah...
I'm lil bit tired..
just had a nice dinner with baby.
Going to sleep soon...
Tmrw morning working...
haiyo..
8 A.M must wake up already !!!
So fast weekends already eh !
THREE more days to go sey!!!!!!!
Heheheh...
Insya'Allah..
Oklah. Gtg !
By the way,
YOU ! I know lah you reading my blog.
You can read my blog but you will NOT know much about my everyday life.
But !
I know about you...
Hahaha..
Enjoy !
Chillax !!
Quote of the day
" Happy happy & blessed ! Alhamdulillah. Amin. "