My OFF day...
Fuuhhh....
Resting !
But a lil bit disappointed..
As usual,
Now,
I automatically wakes up at 11 AM.
Standard...
Actually I woke up a few time since 9 AM.
* Eyes rolling *
So,
when I woke up..
Made a last min appointment with Dr. Liew...
Met him around 4.15 PM.
I was late !!!
Was stucked in front of my TV watching Survivor...
Duh !
It was final last 3 & 2 ...
Back to back the show was shown..
Idiot..
At the time I am supposed to go for my appointment.
Arghh !!
Worst was ..
When I was out already,
I didn't bring my ATM card...
and
had NO cash with me..
Except for lots of coins..
Shessshhh....
Lucky I brought my HSBC ATM card !
But damn it..
As usual,
their ATM machine are rarely to be found !
Haizzz...
No choice,
I was craving for the Donuts.
I had to dig my bag for some coins to get 1/2 dozen of my donuts.
Reached home,
Last min appointment with Doreen at home.
Hmm...
Why ahh..
Everythg sooo last min...
But went smoothly..
When she left,
I had my dinner...
Finished my laundry..
Guess what?
I bought the Majalah Perkahwinan lorr...
Semenjak dua menjak nak kahwin ni..
( Insya'Allah )
Asyik beli Wedding Magazines aje ...
Hehehehhe...
While I grabbed the magazine..
And wanted to chill in my bedroom,
suddenly !
Survivor is on TV now !
I should have left home early for my appointment,
Watch this tonite.
Duh again !
Meanwhile,
NO msg or call from YOU yeah ?
Wateva.
Quote of the day
" Please disappear from me "

