Sunday, May 17, 2009

Thank You

Finally I ended my weekends.
I was done at work around 5 PM.
Since yesterday I went to send Baby to airport,
before parking Tea's car back to the parking lot..
I went for a car wash...
Filled in some fuel as Baby told me to..
Then,
its back..
home sweet home at it's parking lot.
I reached home nearly 7 PM.
Tired? Yeah..
Before I forgot..
A BIG THANK YOU to..
Serene,
one of our Senior Sales Manager..
She DID for me an upgrade for my previous existing members,
who bought 14,000 pts..
They took up 30,000 pts for US$30,000 ?
If I am not mistaken.
Great job Serene !!
And gosh..
To put my name in the deal too..?
I owe you big time.
Thanks again.
Meanwhile,
I am still here wanting a deal by my own hard work..
Next week I guess?
Insya'Allah. Amin.
So,
I am waiting for my mum & dad to meet me.
Bringing me dinner after Mahgrib.
Sweet & sour fish..
Yummy.
Oklah ..
got to go..
Doing my laundries..
Bye !
Quote of the day
" It Will come "