I am pissed with somebody !
On the other hand...
" YOU "
( a Lady, in case you assuming someone else ),
Getting away from your responsibilities just like that huh ?
Karma is now slowly getting into ur life isn't it ?
After so much sufferings you have caused in other people's life..
Allah maha besar..
Whatever goes up,
Must come down.
Whatever goes around,
Comes around.
I am NOT overwhelmed by the retributions you are facing,
but its really painful isn't it ?
That's how we all felt.
You made us suffered that bad.
We were really hurt too..
by what you have ever did to all of us.
I mean ALL is NOT just 3 or 4..
Bear in mind more than 10.
That's a lot.
God is fair.
I would just like to pray and hope..
that you will realise your mistake by now.
Don't ever forget who you really were if you are high.
I believe in that.
Meanwhile,
At home..
I am damn bored.
At the same time,
my head is spinning !
So many idiotic things happening.
Sooo personal to elaborate it here.
Haiz..
Can't stop eating.
Had Spaghetti Bolo,
Kinder Bueno,
Nachos,
Asam Laksa Maggie Mee,
Now ?
Feel like having my Beef Lasagna..
Its in the fridge.
I can sense that I'm totally pissed & stressed up.
Ya Allah..
You know what I have been praying for day & night.
Please answer my prayers.
Amin.
Oklah,
I want to log off now.
I am tired.
Quote of the day
" Spend sometime alone everyday "

