Friday, April 10, 2009

Fort Canning

Jentayu's Gallery
&
Perfect Frosting
Exhibition @ Fort Canning. There we were at the exhibition. Met Hafiz, his mum & Baby @ CCK Stadium after their training. Off we were together. Met Ctea & her sweet sis & her mum at the gallery...

Siti, Myself, Ain,

the two sweet ladies (Which I dunu their names)
Sorry dears.
& of course Ctea.

It was great, nice & simple. But of course with the Elegant deco that Mel had done (Jentayu Gallery) & With the brilliant workz done on wedding cakes by Cik Fai - Baby's aunt ( Perfect Frosting)...

It was so nice to see this special cup cakes which Cik Fai made..
With all names of couples on it..
One of it ...
Of course...
Our name !
Thank you.
Aisyah & Karim

It was all outstanding, I must say.

BRAVO !

**Applause for a successful exhibition **

But Hey !

I have something to say here..

To my overwhelming shocking shock..

Wateva ways I could describe or exaggerate it if possible...

My God !!

I didn't know "someone" does envy 'us'.

Oh God I didn't know YOU are sooooooo interested to know about us ..

In other words...

Like I mentioned earlier..

E.N.V.Y.I.N.G us.

Oh dear... so touching.

To the EXTEND of approaching and asking my

'Wedding Planners' instead of asking me personally,

about...

what kind of design are we using for our DECO..

and to ask what colours are we using for our wedding ????

Its worst than the issue about

" Reading other people's blog yeah ~ "

Cause, what's the hell blogs for !

Duh ~

But the above scenarios happening?

Its like.. Wow..

This is admiring eh babe..

tsk tsk tsk ..

OMG !!!

Babes....

Some people do admire us...

Really...

I'm having this feeling..

A BIG OMG !!

Hehheheheh...

**Blushing Big Time**

LOL ! Oklah to my babes..

here are lil pics I will share here...

I mean it..

VERY little...

Where as.. the rest...as usual.. In my FaceBook yeahhh... After that...

FOUR of us chilled out

@

Arab Street for shishaaa...

This time..

I enjoyed shi-shaiingg....

Wateva & howeva you spelled it..

I dun gif a sh*t...

hahah...

In car Cam Whoring..

Reach Arab street ...

Worst..

More pics taken than ever..

Uploaded in my FCBK.

Hehehheh...

I enjoyed my time with them.

And Ctea...

We shuld do it again.

The same way !

;)

Quote of the day

" Touched that some people envy me, secretly... auwww... "