Monday, April 13, 2009

Lasic Procedure

Appt w my Dr. Liew was supposed to be Fri.
Unfortunately,
It was Gd Fri that day.
So I can't miss another 1 week.
Its a must to meet him Today !
This time...
Baby followed.
Heheheheh...
Met him @ 4pm.
But I was slightly late.
The moment I have been waiting for..
Almost about 3-4 weeks of waiting...
Finally..
Dr. Liew said..
" Aisyah.. Its time.. "
Yeyyyy!!!!
I thought it was the normal lasic procedure..
But the "Lasic" procedure was electrifying..
Oh gosh.. it took about 20 mins for the whole procedure..
But sure it was a Success One.
After I completed the Lasic procedure.
I saw the difference.
Not drastic yeah..
but it did make a difference.
Again It made me happy & satisfied for what I'm paying for.
By right, I don't need to go thru all this.
Since I have to do it because of recovering some marks,
And its better than ever now.
So it was done.
In time,
Dr. Liew said...
" You don't have to worry."
I don't even have to put make -up on if I don't want to..
Still I will look pretty.
Heheheheh...
Sometimes now,
I just don't feel like wearing make up anymore.
Cause I felt so good about it.
Kept telling baby..
Look at the changes..
My skin is slowly turning like a Baby skin..
It got so smooth.
Thanks to my dearest Hidayah...
For recommending me & its totally worth it !
Quote of the day
" I feel so good "