Thursday, April 9, 2009

F.r.i.e.n.d.s.h.i.p

That day we met.
When everybody's OFF day fall on the same day.
Planned weeks ago...
Finally, we met.
Arranged specially to meet each other...
And at the same time..
For My dearest Vicky Baby 's Belated Birthday...
Met @ Sofra,
A Turkish restaurant where we ate before together...
When we were working in JSI.
We loves their food.
Except something different, "someone" is not with us this time.
*smiling widely*
So me & Naz was like 10 minutes late..
When we arrived,
There she were, sitting @ Starbucks waiting for us.
We met, we hugged.
Missing each other which its been months since we get to be together THREE of us !
Just the 3 !
As usual...
One by one..
After one another,
taking our turns..
Patiently...
Pouring out our issues we are goin thru in each individual lives.
Sharing stories about...
the good & bad times,
we each have to go thru..
that wasn't able to be shared with,
at that moment of time.
We listened attentively to each other's life stories.
And there we were...
There for each other..
As always !!!
Even not thru meet ups all the time,
but thru phone,
a definite Yes Yes!!!
I do see a lil tears at times in each eyes,
when things are shared.
I can imagine...,
how we really had always need each other badly.
As we were chatting..
Food arrived.
Alll so hunggryy already,
I only got to capture a lil bit of what we ate...
I tell you..
It's damn yummmy !!!!
Delicious !
Our Favourites !

Chicken Kebab !!!

After that,

We gave Vicky..

Her BDay present...

From US.

We joked with her that..

" Alamak.. I totally forgot abt yr Bday. No present. "

Heheheh..

But actually in my bag...

Heheheh...

How can we forget about ur bday darling !

Look !!

How eager she is !!

Hheheheh..

So cute lah you babe ...

Her Fav BRAUN BUFFEL Wallet.

Then Pics taken.

Off for desserts @ Bugis.

Bday gerl's treat.

We had our ice-creams.

And this time we had BIG LAUGHTER'S.

I really mean it..

It was so much fun,

Conversations full of laughter's.

Cut story short...

Had Hot drinks after that..

This time,

Sensitive issues are shared.

More touching.

More deep.

Cey...

Deep kappe...

But seriously...

It was more of personal life stories.

Haiz...

I love my babes.

That's all I can say.

They will always be MY precious ones.

End of day.

Quote of the day

" They are my Hearts "