Sunday, March 15, 2009

Route Changing ? Absolutely~ !

Change of plans.
Waiting list is awaiting.
Choices are there.
Just choose.
Anyway...
Damn it !!!!
It was bloody hell crappy !
I didn't expect to get that number.
WTH !
Why in the hell it got so pathetic.
I pity myself really.
However,
Life moves on.
I've got a deal yesterday & yet TODAY.
Alhamdulillah... Yiiipppeee !
Hope to have it again tomorrow.
Insya'Allah, Amin.
Had a good dinner with Fizah, my collegue.
After work, we had bee hoon goreng shared & Fried Chix Wing.
Yummy..
Luckily it made me full & lil bit happy.
Dah kenyang babe, ape tak nya happy.
Kalau lapar? Hmmm...
Muka mcm taik ~
Muahahhahahah....
2 More Days...
It will be exactly...
Me & beloved Fiancee been together for 3 years...
Of course Not forgetting Engaged for 2 years exactly.
TWO more days.. ~~~~
:)
Thank God, Syukur Alhamdulillah...
We still together thru thick & thin.
Love You baby..
Hope we stay strong & loving together till our Big day this year & we last forever ...
Till death do us apart...
Amin.
Cey cey cey cey....
I loikee~~~
Muahahahahhaha.....
Oklah...
Nak abiskan cuci aju..
Den nak sleep..
Penatz babe..
Penat Giler Babz...
;)
Oklah...
Btw Ctea babe..
Yes I miss you darl.
We'll keep in tch ALWAYS.
Quote of the day
" It was Sh*T. No point thinking about it. Damn ! "