Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Appointments

I have appointments.
Start from my Doc's appointment to settle..
Friday. I have to go.
Tonite?
Meeting this lady...
A close lil sis of mine called me last nite.
Offering me for a bridal shoot.
Aku eh?
Bridal model...
Lepak sakz.
Ntah lah...
Layankan jelah...
Never tried before.
She kept calling me.
I did just agree ...main main je.
Suddenly the lady msg-ed me.
" What's ur size? Wght? Hgt? Shoes size? "
When I replied...
" 55kg, 1.64m .. "
She replied..
" Huh?? U are much more heavier than ur fiend? "
Eh-eh dekni...dia tahu ke tak aku ni tinggi ????
Asal sembuh je aku gemuk.
And so...
I replied...
" Why not you see me first. You see whether I am qualified. I'm an open minded person anw. "
She replied,
" Ok. Will do. "
Chet !
And so I told Baby.
" B...B... I gemuk tak for you ? "
He replied,
" Why ? "
" Takde..tanye je. Hmm...that lady said.. it seems that I'm heavier than Sasha
(My gf-sedangkan she's shorter than me and had just given birth to her 2nd child)".
Baby suddenly replied(like as if he was lil bit shocked to hear that lady assumed I was fat),
" Pukul brp appt u?? Nanti lepas training I ikut you. I nak jmp that lady skali "
hehehehehhehehe...
I was like...
SHOCKED!!!
Baby wanna follow me.
Concern jugak dia kat aku.
Hehehehhe...
And so...
If things go smoothly, so called qualified, this Sat ada ape kebenda ntah..
Audition ke happe...
Tarak time lah utk audition ni smua. Orang keje !!
Tak minat tau.
Pandangkan si Sasha ni je...
Mati mati suruh gie ~
Haiz..
See lah how.
If tonite mcm mrepek je..
I'm not that intrested in all this, like "some" people.
Never in my life.
I love to be only just be a model in Karim's life.
Haha..
*eyes rolling*
Work, they are changing product.
Dunu how & what.
Just wait & see.
Meanwhile..
Getting ready.
Baby is on the way home.
Having Mee Bandung later...
Mum's cooking !
Quote of the day
" Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. "