Despite of wateva happens in our everyday lives...
Life still goes on aite...
I am giving a deep thought abt " C ".
Haizzz....
At times...
On the way to work..
I have deep deep thoughts about 'things'/ 'people' in my life.
Sad / Happy / Angry / Upset over situations / Curiosity ...
Its really hard to show as its always covered with my jovial attitude & smile.
However I realised that..
It's actually hard to show how your true feelings are.
Certain times, keeping the pain in ur heart...
It creates a 'pleasure' feelings..
At any other times, suddenly you feel you are being "Stabbed" repetitively.
I, myself confused sometimes...
Whether its tears of sadness? Or Happiness?
Most times, I go speechless & blanked.
I will be in my own world...
Not paying attention to things around me.
As If I'm on "air".
As If you are alone,
laying out everything in your life rite at the blank space in front of you...
Its great at moments when silence is around you..
Suddenly tears just keep rolling down continuously fast..
Without you knowing it & by realising it..
By then, its too late.
It just can't stop rolling down your cheeks and your eyes keep filling itself with pool of tears in it.
If only....
If only I could just kill this pain away.
It starts with the Big killing letter ' L '.
And ends with the pathetic letter ' S '.
Amazing how Life could be.
At one moment you thought you won't give it away.
But you gave it away.
When it was given away.
Disappointingly....
It is not handled with care along the way.
Seriously...
Someone close to me said.
Your life. You chose it to be that way.
You have to face it.
I feel times like this..How you wish you had turned back time...
Again & again & again to always make things right & best for yourself.
You know what..
(Tears in my eyes)
I am really tired..
Tired of all what I've mentioned.
My conversation ends here.
Quote of the day
" What's better? A Lie that draws a Smile, or the Truth that draws a tear ? "

