Simple, yet nice Saturday..
Baby & me, started off by collecting our baju kurungs @ the laundry. Haiyo... this month.. so many wedding events.. tsk tsk tsk.. every week, can u imagine?! wah mesti put on my kg(s) again.. :(
Tapi takpelah.. my babes punya pasal... hehe...
Then back home to prepare our dinner..
Actually, I'm not really so good lah.. ;) but so far I'm trying my best to cook all Baby's main favourite dishes..so here it goes, when one of every other days, I cooked for us.
Today's menu.. SAMBAL UDANG as last week was Ayam lemak cili padi..
Baby bought 1kg of big prawns while me preparing the ingredients.. and previous nite as we already bought some veggies for ' just in case' situations, I've decided to cook 'Sup Su-un masak kobes' (Sorry ya.. not in English) hehe. Finally when everything was ready.. we sat down and had a great dinner with Aniq & also Najwa. Not forgetting with the telur dada.. tu mestiiii ~~
Now, Baby went to send them home.
Me as usual surfing the net while watching TV and updating my blog. At the same time chatting with dear 'Alang' (Baby's aunt) as she tasted my sambal which I've packed and ask Baby to bring home some.. Hehhe.. Luckily she said it was 100% yummy.. it is actually.. heheh ;) .. too bad u cant try it..
but here's a pic after I've packed them for Baby's mum & Alang. For the soup, sorry too late. Baby finished it..hehe ;)
Oklah.. dats all that happened today.. till we meet again in here.. Muacckzz.. ~
Quote of the day " Happiness is only real when shared "

