Friday, November 7, 2008

Twenty - 3rd

Woww !!
Time passes by soo fast.. and I have just turned another 1 year older, again.. *giggles*
I'm so touched and thankful for those who remembered my Bday.. Well it all started when Baby & me was out @ Newton for dinner with Anaz, along with Hafiz and his fiancee-to-be (cTea). Exactly strike 12 midnight, in the middle of conversations during dinner, my hp said, "Excuse me BOSS, u've got a text msg". muahaha... and dear Siti Alawiyah was the very 1st cayang to wish me, Happy Birthday!! Auw.. then followed by one sms to another..thanks to all..
Ever since I'm turning 23.. tell u honestly i feel quite shylah when people wished me personally, "Hey.. Happy birthday!! wahh.... 23 already ahhh..", & bla bla bla.. i feel so blushing ..dunu y.. i think getting older, getting shy-er ahh.. LOL~ haha
Next exciting story... morning whennnn i wokee uppp... after tossing & turning.. i went to the living room to clear some laundries..to my surprised.. I....... saw... a .... BBiiigggg GUCCI paper bag. My heart was dig dag dig dag dug..as I approached it, (oh God.. no way did Baby bought me the bag we were looking at the previous time we went to the boutique??!!)... Ya Allah!!!! betul lah... TRUE enough, he bought me the bag.. I apa lagi?? burst lah into tears.. bukanlah apa.. Seriously speaking.. for me eh.. brands its not all that matters to me..its whether it does look good on you. However I wont deny I love the bags.. What's sooo touching my heart is Syed Karim (yes my baby!!) is the ONE who is buying me this branded goods!!!! I thought of getting all this kind of stuffs when my time is right, but in the end my prince charming got it for me.. * happy tears :') * Whatever it is, I really appreciate so much for whatever he have done, contributed & his thoughtfulness towards me throughout being with me in our Relationship.. Love u baby ♥ ..Thank you once again..sooo much..*Muacks*

As planned, so my prince charming actually brought me to my favourite place where i Looovveee to have my 'Oysters'..insisting me to bring along that dearly bag.. We were @ the Marriott Cafe by 7.30pm when the dinner buffet had already started. Had great dinner. Seriously, I was damn bloated, so did he. We wanted to catch a movie but because it's Friday!! gosh! its all full and packed..next available show will be @ 2am (time was only 10.30pm @ that moment).. then we were very lost. Moved on to another route that is to Zouk. Found out there were big crowds of young boys.. ohhh... seee...the NS(s) people are partying tonite (pay day mahh... !), baby no mood to go ...

Finaalllyyyy...guess wat???!!??!?! we ended up going toooo....... MR. Mus's place.. alah..

Mustafa Centre lah... heheh.. shopping for some stuffs we needed..then reached home sweet home by 1am+? somewhere around that time..hehe..

Now.. its time to go to bed...zzz......

Qoute of the day " Happy Birthday to Me "