S.P.B ??
Selamat Pengantin Baru ! (Happy Newly Weds' in English? hehe)
Oklah wateva lah k..
From now, whenever if the title is 'S.P.B', it means.. its a wedding event that I've attended alrite..
Today's King & Queen was 'Jep & Eva'.
Invited by both parties, therefor, went to Queen's side first that was at Ang Mo Kio.
Met Siti & Yana, along with their partners. Wahh.. Eva was really a gorgeous Queen of the day. She looked so sophisticated..so very nice.. suddenly someone caught my eyes..hmmmm... there she was... Kak Yatee!!!!! Approached her when taking pics as she was calling me over. We said 'Hello', we spoke, we hugged and talked.. hehe..tak sangka one of my babes is having her as their Mak-Andam..
Like I have repeatedly told Baby..Kak Yatee is wonderful.. ;)
Time was around 3.30 if I am not wrong, the 3 couples including 'us', escorted the Bride & Groom to the guy's side. Upon reaching, I was really dying of thirst, and desperately needed a drink. As Yana, Siti & myself was standing one corner of the tables, I turned and found out there it was the drinks area right in front of me. Apa lagi, grabbed a cup of drink without wasting any time. hahah.. When I was drinking.. Yana & Siti also wanted to have a little bit of my drinks...ahhhh... thirsty rite?? *they giggled* hehehhe.. Hot mannn...
Well, of course I met some people I know there. Including my relatives whom are Jep's relatives too. Seemed that we are somehow strongly related, according to what my mum said.. *eyes rolling* hheheh..
Finally time was nearly 5pm, it was getting hotter, apa lagi, time to go back.. After seeing Eva & Jep changed into their 2nd outfit, we went home. Sent Siti home and now we're home. Watching boring shows. Like Madagascar ( Which I've already watched).
Fairytale Stories stops here for today..
Here few selected pictures of today's event..
Happy looking .. ;)
Quote of the day " Simply Adorable "

