Monday, February 1, 2010

Outz With Loved Ones

My Off Day !
However I didn't quite have my OFF..
as I needed to settle our monthly Groceries..
Meaning ..
Its the day we are suppose to buy them all..
Of course a lot of stuffs..
Hubby had a match at the Jalan Besar Stadium.
Their FIRST match for the season has started.
I managed to have my hair cut or trimmed..
I must say..
Long awaited..
Coloured too !
After having my blackest hair since the Wedding...
Here is something I have never done..
Don't really fancy it,
But love to look at my GFs who have BANGS.
I did it.
For the very first time since I last cut it that way..
when I was small.
After frustrations..
Wasting & spending too much time at the Salon,
Which I really HATE !
No Patience to sit till like almost 4-5 hours.
Really hate it.
That's why I always dragged toooo long..
to go to hair Salon.
Tsk !
Anw Yes we went to the stadium.
WE ?
Me, Mum & Dad lorr...
Then we go Mustafa to just buy one of our important groceries item.
Supper, then headed home.
Tmrw have to wake up at 9.30 AM to...
accompany parents to settle some important issues.
Parents invited us to come over tomolo..
have dinner with my brodar & his fiancee my parent's place..
Later,
We watched Ketika Cinta Bertasbih 2 as a FAMILY.
Ok lorr...