Tuesday, February 2, 2010

All in ONE Day

We went from one place to another.
Like were about 3 - 4 destinations ?
First to town area,
Then to Sheng Siong Bukit Panjang to..
buy our monthly Groceries..
Gosh !
Thank God Mum & Dad was with us.
Can help us carry them.
After that, collect my laundry & our Home to send the items.
Back to Parent's place..
Watched some DVDs with dad,
while mum cooked a Special Dinner for all of us.
Ikan Bakar,Udang Sambal, Kerang Rebus, Siput Galah, KangKong...
Hmm..
Bloated !
Syukur Alhamdulillah.
Thanks Mak !
After the DVD, now HOME.
Back to reality,
tmrw have to report work by 10 AM.
Lucky I finish around 3 PM ..
And by Thurs Insya'Allah,
I will only work between 6 - 8 or 9 PM....
Coz.. I really need my sleep.
Further more..
My throat is showing some signs that it is goin to be sick.
I am getting this flu virus from my colleagues I guess.
Ok lah.
Nites.