Thursday, October 1, 2009

Invitations OUT !

And so................
YES! The Invitations are ALL outz to you babes.
Whom I am soooo expecting for during our Big Day, Insya'Allah.
I start to receive acknowledgement msgs,
SMS-es..FB...
U babes have received it ?
Oh gosh, I didn't expect it was that fast !
Heheheh...
I really do hope I don't miss anybody out of the mail.
Sometimes, due to wrong address written by me.
Heheheh...
Alhamdulillah...
So far so good...
Some have acknowledged me.
Thanks babes.......!!!
Heart u ALL a lotz !
Meanwhile today,
I am NOT feeling that good.
Dunu why.
Restless..
Padahal tmrw I am starting work @ 6.30PM.
Hmmm...
Maybe becoz I started my dieting again.
Started to strike off "RI.C.E" from my list now.
The least, IF I happen to crave for it..
Only ONCE in a week.
1 more month to go,
I don't want to be too late to tone down this fats I have.
Hehhehehe...
Haiyo....
Have to meet my Dr. Liew again..
Due to stress I think...
Tooo much things in mind.. my old " probs " start again!
Not so bad lah...
I better hurry to meet him.
Anw,
Before I end my day...
Thanks to ALL babes who have personally acknowledged me after you have received my Invitation...
Yes!
I damn look forward & expecting your presence to make our Big Day..
a happening & memorable one.
Insya'Allah.
See you babes sooon...
* Smiles *
Before I go...
Happy Chidlrens Day to all children in the whole world !!!
Quote of the day
" Don't keep people whom are NOT worth keeping in your life. "