3.15 PM appointment with Dr.Liew.
Myself & my Ms. Katherine ( Colleague of mine ).
She did her facial treatment while I had to take another package too.
I feel happier after my first treatment.
As usual, there's definitely an improvement.
Previously I went to " somewhere " else..
But I didn't quite like their service & package price.
I had high hopes on them, but when I arrived...
Waiting time was 1 Hr 15 Mins.
Mind you !
With Dr. Liew, I don't have to wait.
Appointment set..
Professionally, about 5 mins I will start my treatment.
Very organise lorr...
Have another 5 sessions to go bfr my Big Day.
Hopefully my " probs " will improve.
Insya'Allah. Amin.
At the same time,
I am NOT really feeling too good.
Giddy a bit.. feel like I am NOT breathing well ...
and feeling so uncomfortable lah..
I dunu why.
Maybe I shuld stop the Anti-biotic that the previous Doc recommended me.
Oklah..now I am at work.
Waiting for my guest...
Apparently NO guest.
Only left me & another colleague of mine.
The rest of my colleagues are attending their respective guests.
By 8 PM, IF no guest...
I can go back......
Quote of the day
" Part & Parcel of life, ENDURE. "

