Reported work from 12 - almost 6 P.M today.
Boss let us go home earlier.
Supposed to go home ONLY at 7 P.M...
Before we went home,
we had a meeting cum training at TCC just beside our office.
After further discussions,
Boss have decided that we shall work from 10 A.M - 3 P.M tomorrow.
*Smiles*
Don't want to elaborate abt work.
Meeting dear Naz tomorrow to accompany her get a gift for her boipren..
After work lah of course !
Then, have dinner & catch up on things.
We both have the same problems.
After weeks of sufferings & sharing from phone,
Finally we are meeting.
Thank God.
Really have to meet u babe.
Meanwhile,
Baby texted me..
Kinda miss him lately..
Dunu why..
He also mentioned, that he missed me.
Met for awhile last nite...
He hugged me tite n kissed me.
He even asked me,
" Baby do u love me & miss me ? "
Auuww....
I smiled but looked away.
Heheheh..
Love u too baby, I said.
Yes, I missed you.
Sheessshhhh....
I do.
Oklah, I'm kind of craving for steaks !
Hopefully get to eat good steak at ur place tmrw Naz.
Watching Nora Wedding Concepts.
Got to go.
Got to sleep early, tomorrow must wake up at 7.30 A.M !!!
ZZZZzzz.... Nites.
Quote of the day
" Patience is Virtue "

