I am sooooooooo tired...
Reached home around almost 12 A.M..
Accompanied dearest Naz to find her darling's bDay present.
We were round & round & round..
Options were there,
except she have yet to decide.
Anw, we both are really tired from work.
Lucky she..
Staying at Kembangan,
It was only like 15 mins journey home from Orchard.
Wahlauwei..
Mine?
1 hour journey sia...
At least we had a good meal,
I loike ~
We had our meal at Swensens.
Thanks for the treat babe.
Then just before we go home,
we grabbed ourselves a drink.
So.... tired & shacked & thirsty.
I got myself FruitPunch w Milk.
OMG!
It was damn refreshing & delicious !
Headed home.
Ready to sleep without wasting any time.
Baby msg-ed & then later called me.
As usual,
Everyday, without a miss.
Love & Miss u too sayangku..
Oklah..tmrw must wake up at 7.30 AM.
Then half an hour for closing & opening my eyes..
U know.. like.. sleep awhile, 5 mins wake up...
sleep again.. then snooze the alarm..
Gosh normally it lasted me 1 hour later then I can really wake up!
Real bad in waking up in the morning !
Tsk !!
Ok lah.
Got to go...
Quote of the day
" Hold on.. as long as I can.. "

