Friday, July 17, 2009

New Office !

Our first day reporting work at our new workplace..
Second home ?
At Suntec Office..
Which Tower ?
Don't tell you.
Only my babes can know.
Anw, we were supposed to report work at 2 P.M..
I arrived @ 1.30 P.M,
thinking I was the earliest & able to choose my own preferred desk.
Unfortunately, there they were.
My colleagues who was earlier than me.
Smart ay ?
As I rushed into the office..
Searching for my preferred desk,
I felt in LOVE with one of this rooms.
It was at the very corner..
Nice lah ..
Suddenly one of them said,
" Hey its taken ! ".
I told them,
" No ! I sat here first. "
He continued,
" Naresh reserved this place first. "
I said,
" I don't see any reserved sign over here. I don't care. "
Later in 2 mins,
our Mr. Naresh came into the room with his loads of stuffs..
Like moving in from another house lah.
He smiled widely & said,
" Zana, this seat is taken. "
I argued,
" No its not! There isn't any sign!"
He pointed me to the door direction.
There it was.
A small note paper pasted on the door stated his name.
Duh~
Yes! I was damn frustrated.
More to disappointment ahh..
Again they got the seats first !!
Sadly, I carried my folders & stuffs...
searching any of the rooms available.
ALL TAKEN.
Damn !!
Left with 1 desk...
ryte....... in front of the office entrance..
With a sad face ah..
I made myself comfortable..
Hoping that the table will change my mood.
And make my life more happier.
Then!
Guess what babes ??
I met my first guest at 5.30 P.M,
by 2 hours later...
They signed up as my new members !!!
Now I'm starting to like my desk !!!
I started to shine my desk, cleaned it as often..
hehehehehehe...
Happy lah..
Let's see tmrw !
Gd nytes.
Quote of the day
" Be my bestfriend OK ? "