Thursday, July 16, 2009

Discussions In Progress

Mum & dad gonna fetch me on their way home from work,
later evening.
I have to go discuss some things with regards about the wedding preps.
And not forgetting,
since I am goin to their house...
I mite as well collect my suit from the laundry.
Haiyah..
That time I asked the aunty if I don't have to travel but send the laundry to my house.
Then she showed me her sad face and said,
" Aiyah..nanti saya takda untung oohhh..u tolong sama saya lah.. "
We looked at each other for a moment.
In my heart whispered,
' If I can have the convenience to get the laundryman send & collect from home,
for same amount of money... '
Why NOT ?
I help you.. then who is helping me to pay ?!
Duh~
She showed me her sad face arh ~!
Haiyah..
Pak-kal only..
I have been sending alterations & laundry to her ever since in Secondary sch time..
Still..
I have been thinking to myself...
When I can start having a laundryman send & collect from home.
This auntie don't want to give me the number.
Sheeshhh..~
Not directly telling me she don't want to give lah..
That sad face told me so.
Anw, back to the meeting story.
Visiting my parents cum discussing lah..
At the same time,
I am eagerly waiting for my Pre-wedding photos to be ready.
Sooo..excited...
Hopefully when Baby is back tmrw,
he gets some rest..
And by next week..
we can get some things done.
Glad to have settled all my outstanding bills for this month.
Except my H/P Bills.
Anytime, I mite NOT be able to make outgoing calls.
Hahahahha...
If you never hear from me babes..
Just call me instead ya !
LOL~!
I purposely didn't want to settle my H/P Bill for this month yet.
I have other stuffs to pay first.
Got $$ arrh.. but in ATM.
Tooo lazy..
Coz my main account..HSBC..
The ATM machine is so quite far to find.
Want to go Civic Centre ( Standard Chartered Machine ),
Too lazy..
Seriously....I am lazy !!!!!!!!!
I just want to eat..
Go anywhr with baby..
Met my dearest babes if possible..
Settle any of my wedding stuffs..
relax my mind..
watch my favourite shows on TV..
Last but not least,
sleep...!
ALL this on my OFF days.
Some appointments,
I will try to fit them in..
during my OFF days.
I want to watch movie lah..
sob sob..
but baby NOT around..
haiyah...
My babes are all busy working !!
Funny though..
when I can meet them..they busy..
When I busy..they wanna meet me..
Tsk!
Sometimes its frustrating.
Meantime..
I am browsing places to go for our honeymoon..
Got to go.. ~
Quote of the day
" Which one arh? "