Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Work.

First when I came to work today,
2 of my colleagues resigned due to personal reasons.
1 happens to be a Sales Executive just like me.
Her spot was seen-able.
Her spot is also not so front...
I am talking about her sitting desk.
Apparently,
there was actually another table empty..
Which my manager kept telling me to take it.
But I refused firmly.
Coz its right at the front !
where everyone will walk past by everyday & all the time.
It was rather irritating & disturbing for me.
Most importantly,
I was always feeling so tensed sitting right at the 1st desk in the office.
I realised when I started to sit & move around..
whenever there are any other colleagues,
who are on leave(s) or OFF,
I will sit at their desk to do my presentations..
I concentrate better.
Like what my director said,
He wants me to just R.E.L.A.X...
doing my job.
Finally its like a blessing.
I started to have my deals.
And today,
I had my Official permanent desk of mine.
Took over my ex-colleague's seat who just tendered her resignation.
Last time for a year working with them,
I didn't really have my own permanent table.
Now ?
I have ONE myself ?
My manager said,
" Hey now, you have this permanent desk. You can put your fiance's pic "
Hahahahah...
Very funny isit...
Watever lah you all.
On my first day,
On my own table now,
I had my first deal to start off a good week.
I had a deal with a Filipino young couple.
Whom got married on our wedding date too.
(Insya'Allah)
Syukur Alhamdulillah.
Went home happily.
Bought dinner for Baby & myself.
Watching our DVDs after dinner.
Ohh...
Before I forgot.
Some of my babes,
have been texting me...
" Tak bilang pun dah register??? "
Alah babe...
Yes!
we did register R.O.M.M online just now for our date.
Wanna kol u babes,
but was busy.
Heheheh...
All done.
Alhamdulillah.
Oklah..
got to go.
Quote of the day
" If its meant to be, it will. "