Seems that every week...
we have to settle things associated to our preparations.
Such as..
This month we have our pre-wedding photoshootz.
Got to set a date.
This month !
Registrations of R.O.M.M, done.
Next we have to go down to Sembawang Town Council,
to book our void-decks.
Got to get Baby's stuffs.
Mine almost done.
His stuffs, half of it yet to buy.
Then what else ehh ???
Hmmmmm................................
I think, the rest we save it for July lah.
Cum July,
All the final choose of baju have to be done.
Event, indoor & outdoor...
Sometimes I'm so stressed up.
Sometimes I am excited.
Haiyoooo....
As for my day today,
I met TWO couple at work.
Both from Indon.
1 was from Bandung & the other one from Jakarta.
NO deal.
Frm Bandung,
was a couple who just
didn't want to keep an open mind.
So..., can't do much.
Tried my best.
From Jakarta,
its just the financial issues that they couldn't commit.
Its ok.
I am still happy at the end of the day.
I have 4 or 5 more days to hit my PayChq target.
Insya'Allah.
Amin.
Got to go now ~
Gd nytes !
Quote of the day
" I wonder . . . "

