Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Shopping Day

Like I said.
Our 2nd day out for shopping.
Yesterday was much more on window shopping.
Today....
Woaahh...
We managed to do half of our shopping.
Not our leisure shopping goods.
It was for the " Hantaranz " things...
His stuffs & mine.
Of course we finally bought his " MAIN " item last night which cost me a bomb.
Haha..
Well...
As for my " MAIN " item which also cost him a bomb,
he bought it for me early this year already...
So he happy lah, his turn today.
Well we also had our BEST Buy for our favourite perfumes..
All worth it !
Baby can't stop being so happy that whatever we have paid for earlier today,
was so called worth paying for.
Value for money lah tu ..
Ok..
So,
half is done..
Half more to go..
Next week we continue, maybe?
After shopping,
had some discussions over some things with mum & dad about the wedding preps.
Till about 1.30 A.M ?
Fuhh..
Better get some sleep now since its already late.
( I will always put blog time bfr next day anyways, although I am blogging past midnite )
Tmrw morning by ryte I have an appointment to do Pedicure @ home.
Have to postpone it to Thursday morning instead.
I don't think I can wake up tmrw mrng.
Too tired already.
Oklah gtg.
Quote of the day
" G.S.S "