Happy Birthday
to
Dearest friend of mine since school days,
...Seri Susilawati...
And so yes...
I know...
I promised to blog something on my OFF day..
Ok..Ok...
So what's been happening in my life lately ??
Well as you read my previous blog..
Its been hell.
Howeva...
Like I mentioned..
God do not give problems without solutions..
And so..
That unnecessary mess which was created..
by any stranger that did tag along with life,
I f*ckin pushed it away.
Cleaned it ?
I didn't ask for that mess,
why would I be the one to clean it ?
Life gets back as per normal.
Telling myself,
why allow any stranger or anyone closed to you..
Perhaps, ANYONE..
cause you hurts ?
I couldn't careless anymore.
Seriously....,
with the preparations getting a lot deeper and detailed...
Some would think that all is good..
Yes, we all always hope for smooth sailing.
Can't deny,
There's always something that pissed me off.
I really don't understand why these bunch of of sh*ts..
suddenly gets so excited to appear out of no where.
All I can say,
as long as things in life gets in good care of my own hands,
I've done my part.
The rest ?
I leave it to fate.
By the way,
Happy lately.
Tensed at work though.
Went out for window shopping earlier this evening.
Finding our " Hantaranz " stuffs.
Tomorrow also.
Again.
Except will be at Orchard area.
Just now was Marina Sq.
Yummy we had lite dinner at Newton.
Our all time favourites,
Gong-gong, Black Carrot Cake & BBQ Chix Wings.
Not forgetting our Sugar cane juices.
Without Lemon of course!
Eiuww...
Oklah..
Got to go...
Quote of the day
" One by One "

