Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sleeeeppyzzzzzzzzzz

My first day back to work...
Again..
* SMILES *
Well yeah I was excited.
Ye lah...
Dah mcm 1 week plus on holiday mood @ home..
A lil bit lazy ahhhh...
Actual fact I am excited to start work !
And so I was in training..
or should I say...
Refresh session ?
Remembering whatever I can about the system.
There were 3 of us in that training,
which includes me.
What more can I say ?
I am so used to sleeping at 4 A.M lately and wakes up @ almost 1 P.M...
Where as when I was working,
standard time for sleeping was 10P.M ...
Latest... 1 A.M.
Now ???
Have to go back to my working schdule sleeping time.
This is the tough part which I hate to go thru.
Have to force myself to fall asleep.
Soon..
When I start to get too busy with work..
guess what ???
I will find it hard for me to apply leave..
Haiyyoooo....
Oklah babe,
I am really tired I guess.
Mentally tired.
I dunu what the hell I am blogging.
I am still tired over yesterday's outing.
Went to sign my appointment letter in the morning.
Afternoon met Cik Fai & Hubby (Baby's Aunt & uncle)..
We went to do our wedding invitation cards.
Collected our plate.
What else?
Ohh yahh..
Met our Deco Planner.
Whatever u call it.
Then it was like almost 12A.M or nearly 1A.M reached home.
I couldn't sleep.
Woke up this morning at 9 AM ????
Haiiz....
Now I am sleepy..
Bye !
Quote of the day
" Time to move on "