2nd day @ work.
I was "on ride" with a Sales Exec today.
It means...
I was following his tour with his guests.
Observing what he does.
I am familiar with what he was doing...
Its just that I have refresh back everything since I left them for a year already
Omar is great.
One of the managers.
He always help me close my deals...
Almost all..
Another manager of mine.. Merven is not around.
Lucky Omar is around..
coz I am sooo used to his/Merv's style of pitching...
: (
Now, finishing laundries.
Have to, or else...
it will be like too many by Mon when I'm off...
Had dinner w Baby.
I'm really still tired.
Haven't got time to meet Dr.Liew.
Have to ...
This Mon !
Its a must !
I will update u more nxt time when i am not too tired ok...
Bye..
Quote of the day
" What goes round comes around "

