Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Untitled.

And here I am...
Home !
Reported work but apparently,
I had applied ' leave '...
From today till Sunday...
Will be Off on Mon..
So, will get back to work by Tues ?
It seems so...
Settling some stuffs...
Can't wait for 15th...
** Raising eyebrow **
Chatted with Linda in MSN...
You are gonna be just fine babe..
Don't worry O.K....
* winkz *
Ordered KFC Delivery for our dinner.
Hmmm....
Bloated now...
Oklah..
I don't have much to update here..
Actually a lot,
but nah~~
More private issues.
Can't share w YOU.
Oppss...
Oklah...
Tata ~
Meanwhile..
Before I go...
I found this "lines".
Sounds nice for ME.
" I believe that everything happens for a reason.
People change so that you can learn to let go.
Things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they're right.
You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself,
and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. "
- Marilyn Monroe -
Quote of the day
" Moving On "