Taking into considerations to my next
" Option "...
I am all busy brain - storming myself to get out of this cage.
I am exploring but howeva this time..
Not wasting any seconds or minutes further..
Taking actions to my words.
Dealing with wateva the consequences it mite be.
Anyway, won't hurt you.
My decision anyway.
It's my choice to not sit and watch things happen as how it flows.
As the flow is too slow..
So, I am moving on to the next level.
I want it ' FAST '.
Hope to get it done & get the best out of it...
For "OUR" next life beginning.
Pray for me darling.
This time I'm goin a lil bit further of the edge...
To see, Feel how it is to be ' High '.
Hopefully...
Insya'Allah. Amin.
Apart from that,
I would like to leave " everything " behind.
Let wateva happened,
Bygones be bygones.
I am leaving it as a past.
A transit I should say.
Heh ~!
I do believe, Things will be better.
Goodbye For Now... ~
This time round,
' You ' are my past now..
' Present ' is coming my way...
Believe is believing.
** Winkz **
Today, my off day..
Hmmm....
Planning to finish my laundry.
Didn't managed to wash the toilet the other time...
I was too lazy.
Guess today Its a MUST thing... !!
HEheheheh...
Oklah...
G T G ..
Quote of the day
" You are my PAST from now, Goodbye ! "

