Friday, April 24, 2009

K.E.P.O

Kepo
a.k.a
Kay-Po
equals to the meaning of being...
Busybody ?
Friends ? Family ?
I mean..
Do you use this kind of words to your loved ones ?
I wonder..
If you did...
Well, think again.
Do you think these people have the time to K.E.P.O abt your life ?
Think again will ya ?
Unless Lah..
K.E.P.O ...
normally good for people,
who are NOT close to you..
but soooooo.....
the busybody goin around asking other people...
about what you are up to...
or hows your wedding's prep...
NOT close ones = Busybodies...
Closest ones = Care & Concern
Damn it.
Don't you understand it !
Yeah...
I'm damn paranoid if I ever ever hear people...
using words like this..
without thinking who they are talking to !
It'z jus time for a wake-up call for you to remember...
People cared about you.
People loves you.
People questions you.
If they don't, well its time for you to realise..
YOU ARE NO MORE OR NOT IMPORTANT IN THEIR LIFE AT ALL.
That's the Moral of my blog...
Its my blog yeah.
You're not agreeing ?
Then? FCUK Off !
Quote of the day
" K.E.P.O ? Think before you say it."