Made an arrangements with Dear Tea,
to fetch Baby home from the airport.
I guess...
the match
SAF FC
vs
Kashima Anthler,
was disastrous.
Sob .. sob...
We lost.
0-5 !!!
Its oklah...
Got win & lose right...
So we were all hungry..
Not forgetting,
Farhan (Tea's BF) & dearest Najwa..
They came along too.
After fetching Baby,
we all went to Simpang Bedok to have our meals.
Me personally bought the Kacang Pool from Spize..
Blueekk...
NOT nice.
I didn't like it.
I ate it anw..
Shared.
Moments later, got ourselves home.
Loadss of laundry to be done as tomorrow he's goin Brunei pulak..
Can't send you..
You gi naik taxi eh eh eh...
Or..
kalau time flight dekat with Tea's,
You can tag along yeah..
heheheh
Coz,
tomorrow I'm off to JB with mum & dad & nenek..
To get some stuffs...
Mum said,
6 A.M fetching me ...
Auuww...
so earllllyyyyy....
Oklah got to go..
Finishing my laundry & watching ma fav show later !
HeLL's Kitchen !
Quote of the day
" My mind is cracking "

