There I was @ the photoshoot.
For the very 1st time in my life..
Haha..
Kekok benor...
Let me introduce my make up artist who dolled me up..
Kak Arj.
They are from a humble bridal co. by the name of...
' Norhafizah Bridal Clozet '..
Growing more than ever ...
Anw...
To tell you honestly..
I'm not so good in this kind of line.
Just trying it out.
Fun though.
Not yet perfect but still..
A good New Experience for me.
Hahahahah...
Me & Kak Arj ( The One who dolled me - Owner's Sister)
Me & Kak Fiz ( The One who did my hair - Owner of Bridal Co. )
And so there were 10 models.
Took turns to be dolled up.
Finally we arrived @ D'Shootz Studio for the photoshootz.
Wow...
For the 1st time to pose depan orang..
macam...
macam macam ah rasanya..
Ahakz ~!
Padahal kalau camera sendiri..
Semangat..
Ni.. tiba tiba menggeletar pulak.
Nasib mostly are newbies jugak..
Hehehehhe...
Oklah.
I did enjoy it.
Baby fetched me home.
Sasha tagged along.
Sent her home @ we had dinner together @ her nice cosy crib.
Had fun with Danial & Darfina..
Sasha's children.
Very cute.
I miss you so much Sasha...
All whatever we have gone thru last time.
She's always there for me.
Tmrw I am working.
Got to go now.
Nak Lepakz...
Penat..
Quote of the day
" Smile ! "

