Friday, March 20, 2009

Inconsiderate F*CKing People

And here I am.
Home.
Applied leave.
2 days from now.
Fri & Sat.
Sunday I'm back to work.
Have things to settle @ home.
Really important.
Haizz...
Look @ time I am blogging this !?
Like duh !
F*CK!!
I am damn ryte F*ckin mad.
You know what's the F*Ckin prob?
We have this F*ckin neighbour staying on the floor above us..
Just don't have their F*ckin Brain eh!!
Always have this F*ckin prob disturbing our sleep!!!
Day bfr yesterday, I was already awaked.
It was 11 A.M @ that time.
Baby got pissed as he was awaken by the F*ckin hammering noise they made.
I laughed and told him.
" Now you know eh how I feel ryte. When I complained to you, these F*ckin neighbour on top of our floor, loves to F*ckin knock on the walls at the wrong time !! "...
He kept quiet.
Now...see what happen ?
They are disturing your sleep.
;)
Always tau !!!
So TODAY...!!
F*ckin Damn it!
He/she started to knock on those walls @ 8 A.M+ in the morning!!
WTF!!!!!!
@$##@$^&#*$%&*^@
It was getting on my nerves.
When Baby woke up and got really pissed...
( Which he looked rather funny when he was mad just now ) Heheheheh...
Baby stomped his way to the kitchen and started to bang on the walls to acknowledge them to stop.
Unfortunately, it was ignored.
Finally, my blood boiling up to 300 Degrees Celcius I think...
I open up my bedroom's window,
where.. from the noise I can tell that F*ckin "Hammer" is ryte on top of me.
Same location where I'm at...
So..here I go.
I shouted in frustrations,
" Oiiiii !!!!!!!! Stop hammering the wall!!!!!! I want to sleeeppp!!!! So noisy you know!!!! Stop hammering!!!!! Cannot do later isit???!?!?!?!?!? Stopp it!!!!! "
Dah mcm tarzan aku...
Dah tak kira lagi ah sape nak nampak aku terpekik kat tingkap tu.
Dah tak kira lagi kalau dia turun carik pasal.
Aku ketuk jgk muka dia dgn ketuk besi tu !
Darah dah up sakz.
Nasib..Dia stopped.
Kalau tidak....
But by then, after the shouting ...
I couldn't get back to sleep.
ARGGHHH ~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Baby got back to sleep.
Chet! I couldn't.
Seriously I've told Baby a lot of time.
Don't ever come to a point these idiotic As*H*Les get confronted by me in front of their door steps.
Damn it.
It somekind of spoiled my day actually!!!
Haizz....
Sabar Syah ..sabar ~
Astargfiruallah Hal'aazim.... x10
However,
thinking back about yesterday..
Somehow, at least it makes me smile for awhile.
Baby got me a few stuffs yesterday.
Stuffs that pampers me.
What??
Don't tell YOU!
He really spent his Time OFF w me the whole day yesterday.
Time which he seldom have.
One of his friend joined us later @ nite.
Had fun.
Supper @ River Valley.
Then headed Home.
I was "flat" by then.
Stomach full of good meals.
Apa lagi,....
Tido..lepakz..
Abeh dah sedap tido, ni bodoh gi buat bising ketuk tembuk.
Macam nak ketuk kepala dia dgn ketuk besi lagi ada.
Binget sakz..
Oklah...
I think I better end it here.,,
If not, the whole blog will still about the F*ckin "hammer".
Bye!
Quote of the day
" Stop the F*CKIN noise. Damn it! "