Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Finally @ 3 A.M plus..
We arrived Singapore..
(MarsiLing Custom )
Alhamdulillah..
Home Sweet Home...
Safely...
Later after woke up,
Around 2 P.M got ready to go
CCK Stadium,
as Baby have an appointment w his management,
then off to the airport to claim our refunds
from Air Asia..
Had dinner
@ baby's grandma house..
Ate " Sambal Ayam "
Yummy...
Slowly...
my body starts to feel feverish,
I think I'm really tired..
Approximately around 9 P.M,
Off we go...
Go where..?
( No need tell you )
Back home by 11 P.M ...
Just wanna settle few things in my mind...
" Things "
that I will NOT share with you in here.
Btw,
Just to update you that,
previous blogs that I will be updating you,
with regards to my trip in Phuket,
as I promised,
There will be pictures posted rite?
Yes, I will...
but a few ONLY..
I changed my mind..
To see more,
You can see it in my Facebook..
As usual lah babe..
Mana leh letak semua kat sini..
BLOG ni kan...,
all people..
Anyone ...
Everyone ....
can read ...
Betul tak....??
Nama nya kan "BLOGGING"...
Takkan aku nak cakap dorang KPO...
Tak patut lah...
Beh buat ape aku ada blog...
so kalau aku rasa ...
IF some pics are meant for close people to see,
Then I will post the Album
in my
FaceBook..
So,
I, Myself can control my own Privacy..
Anw..
Anyone are welcome to read,
view,
or comments wateva to my blog
( I dun wish to know either ),
Like i said I dun gif a...
Sh*t...
rite...
Soooo......
Happy reading about my trip
on previous dates..
Since 26th Nov..
.......Aitez..........
....Srylah....
Mood a bit tiring...
YOU!
Happy Reading !
Quote of the day
" Stop It siakz ! "