Sunday, November 30, 2008

2nd Day Stranded

Tonite will be our journey back to Singapore...
...Insya'Allah...
Starting from one point to another...
Gosh my mum is sooo worried..
Relax lah Mak..
Everything Insya'Allah will be fine...
Don't worry..
Well at least !
We are NOT in Bangkok..
Over there..
Condition for the tourists there are
much more worst..
And Phatetic...
Seriously...
Thank God we never go there..
This is going to be the longest journey back home..
First Stop..
We have to reach @
Phuket Town Bus Terminal by 9 P.M
To board our bus to Hat Yai ( Thailand Time )... Then,
Estimation time to reach Hat Yai
will be around 4 A.M
We'll then continue our next bus
that directly goes to Singapore from Hat Yai
around 12 P.M ?
Dah macam
Amazing Race..
Journey to Singapore will be 12 hours,
Estimated time of arrival will be
2nd Of Dec, @ 1 A.M ..??
Damn we were lucky enough to get to bus station a.s.a.p
As a lot of tourists are STILL
stranded at the terminal bus,
waiting for the next day's available buses..
Seemed that almost all the tourists are going back via Sgp or KL..
Kesian dorang yg tinggal jauh..
eg. Europe & etc...
Prices of flight all increased to almost S$ 1.5k...
Gosh..
You mite not even be guaranteed for seats..
They even said,
It mite take up to one month to clear all
"The Stranded Passengers"
....................
Actually its a great time to stay here now..
sebab because we are so called..
"The stranded Passengers"
Who have missed our flight back..
Government in Thailand,
Have offered everyday 2000Bt to us ( Tourists )
So in other words,
Free Hotel stays!!!
So..
They say ,
"Madam, you can stay here until you can go back"
hehhehehehe....
Then I said to Baby,
"Takpelah, kirim salam sudah.. "
I had enough of Phuket
for almost 5th days now,
Until I already know a lot of local people in this area..
discounted call rate..
Internet access @ 50Bt/Hr
So here we are now..
At the Internet cafe ...
while wasting time til tonite's bus...
Oklah,
I will repost-back past experiences
I had in Phuket..
Back-dated posts.
To share with you..
Whoever YOU are,
I don't care...
Post pictures later when I'm Back ...
Insya'Allah...
Got to go...
Tata ~
** BTW, Some "Bitch" just don't get it does she ??? **
The meaning of ' Being Ignored ' .
EEii..
Dasar .... !
Alih alih kau timbul lagi..
Haiz...
You better stay away..............
Don't tell me I didn't warn YOU.
Quote of the day
" Another journey of adventure "